This Dinosaur Party will make the children !Rawrr! with joy! Party Lady supplies matching tableware, stationery, gifts and so much more for your very own Dino party. Personalise your décor, toppers and stationery with our easy-to-use printables below.
Scroll down to view some décor, menu and party game inspiration and ideas!
Dino Party Products[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Dino Party Stationery[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Dino Party Tableware[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Dino Party Boxes & Bags[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Dino Party Cakes & Cupcakes[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Dino Party Decor and Accessories[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Washi Tape[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Dino Party Favours[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Dino Party Printables[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Products In Dinosaur Party
Want the look?
Prehistoric Party Food
- View our Pinterest page for more inspiration
Dinosaur Party Decorating Ideas
- Make inexpensive caveman costumes for your guests to wear (no sewing required!). Just cut a hole in the centre of a piece of animal print fabric to fit over a child's head. Secure the costume in place with a rope belt tied around the child's waist.
- Draw large dinosaur footprints in chalk on the pavement leading to your door.
- If you have a sand box, fill it with sand and lay out "dinosaur bones" on top and buried beneath. Later this can be an activity as your guests dig up the bones!
- Use your child's toy dinosaurs to decorate the party area. Group them together on tables, and place some dinosaurs around the cake stand.
- Make a volcano centrepiece, and place dry ice in the centre to create the effect of steam rising.
- Decorate with big rocks and ferns. You can use wide green crepe/tissue paper to cut out fern leaves if you don't have access to live ones.
- Stuff brown paper bags with newspaper to create "rocks" and place three or four together in the corners of the party area.
- Hang dinosaur bunting in the main party area
- A large box (such as an appliance box)
- A music player
For Older Children:
For Younger Children: