Under The Sea
A beautiful and whimsical Under The Sea party made easy with tableware, décor, party bags and stationery from the Party Lady.
Dive into our ocean of games, activities, party inspiration and catering ideas for the ultimate ocean party for your child.
Scroll down to view some décor, menu and party game inspiration!
Under The Sea Products[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Under The Sea Stationery[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Under The Sea Tableware[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Under The Sea Boxes & Bags[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Under The Sea Cakes & Cupcakes[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Under The Sea Decor[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Washi Tape[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Under The Sea Favours[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Products In Under The Sea
Want the look?
Food Tips for Your Under The Sea Party
- Use cookie cutters to cut fish shapes out of peanut butter sandwiches, cheese slices, and cold meats
- Serve sea animal biscuits, crackers and sweets
- Cook seashell-shaped pasta and creamed spinach and serve chilled with a little butter. Call it "Seaweed & Shells Pasta".
- Make "Sea Water" by colouring a jug of apple juice with blue food colouring, and serve with blue chevron straws.
- Make a jelly "ocean". First, add blue and green jelly beans (to resemble rocks and plants) to the bottom of a shallow glass baking dish. Make blue-coloured jelly and pour it over the jelly beans. Before the jelly sets, add fish shaped sweets.
- Sea Shell Snacks: Fill sea shells with various snacks like nuts, chocolate chips, Simba chips, fish-shaped crackers, banana chips, dried fruit pieces, etc.
- Beach Pail Sundae: Serve custard, whipped cream, and crushed Oreo cookies in beach pails.
- Make "Turtle Eggs" (meatballs)
- View our Pinterest page for more inspiration
Fun Games and activities for your Under The Sea Party
- Pin-the-Tail on the Whale: This classic game is easy to design and set up. Just draw a large whale on paper, leaving out the tail. Then cut out "whale tails" for all your guests. Put children's initials and a double-sided tape on each tail.
- At game time, blindfold the kids one by one, spin them around, and get them to pin their tail shapes where they belong.
- Use ocean slime sea creatures to teach the children to name them and if they guess correctly they get a treat prize.
- Musical Sea Animal: Have your party guests sit in a circle. Play lively music in the background, and let the kids pass around a sea animal toy. Whenever the music stops the person holding the toy - goes out of the game, and receives a prize (e.g. favour bag). Play until everyone has won a prize.
- Beach-combing Hunt: Fill a kiddie pool with sand. Next, bury some sea shells, rocks, costume jewels and coins in it. At the party, let the kids search for treasures and take them home as keepsakes at the end of the party.
- Mouth of the Whale - Kids will have a whale of a good time pretending to be fish in this game.