Fire Engine Party
Find all your Fire Engine Party supplies and Party ideas for your very own party.
Scroll down to view some décor, menu and party game inspiration!
We also have tableware, stationery and decorations as well as easy and convenient printables for the Hottest Fire Engine party at your home!
Fire Engine Stationery[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Fire Engine Tableware[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Fire Engine Boxes & Bags[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Fire Engine Cakes & Cupcakes[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Fire Engine Decor & Accessories[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Fire Engine Favours[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Fire Engine Printables[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Products In Fire Engine Party
Want the look?
- Fire inspired food.... red basted chicken wings; hot dogs with tomato sauce; hot chips with chicken spice
- Have a cake shaped like a fire truck with the age of your child on the front.
- Red velvet cupcakes decorated with our stunning cupcake toppers or even straw flags that can be attached to toothpicks and placed on cupcakes.
- You can also use our striped washi tape to tape around toothpicks and cut into flag shapes - Use the red/black washi tape to put on cupcakes or use as food toppers
- Use our Fire Engine tent cards to label Chocolate doughnuts or round chocolate dipped biscuits as "Fire Engine Tyres"
- Decorate a cupcake stand with marshmallows with red sprinkles
- Fill a glass jug with red punch or red slush puppy juice - its sweet and the children will love it!
- Use black liquorice strips as railway tracks that lead to the various food on the table
- Or Use Red liquorice strips and label them "Rescue Ropes" or "Fire Hoses"
- Find galvanised or steel coloured buckets and present marshmallows and liquorice in them. For the black liquorice - name it charcoal, for the Marshmallows - name it "Steam".
- View our Pinterest page for more inspiration
- Red goody bags filled with fire extinguishers and red sweets and lollipops. Use the fire engine cupcake toppers or tent cards on each bag to put the names on. Also, attach a balloon filled with helium to each goody bag.
- Attach the thank you cards to the goody bags. You can even place a photo of each child at the party inside the goody bag
- Fireman bubbles are a fun way to entertain all the children at the party
- Use cupcake toppers and stick them to the back of lollipops - children love sweets and suckers, so you can spread them all over the place
- Place a fire hat on each child's place at the table - so that each one has their very own hat to take home
- Draw pictures of a fire on posters and stick them to your fence (before the party) . Then at the party you'll have lots of fun with the children running outside trying to "put out the fire"
- Put red fire fighting decorated cups and label them "to keep the fire fighters hydrated"
- Frame a photo of your child in a fire-fighters costume and put it on a stand
- Use our straw flags with "Fire Extinguisher" printed on them and put them inside Steri-Stumpies or cool drink cups
- Take the toppers and use them to stock on party bags with names or fire engine inspired images
- Decorate your house with red, orange and yellow streamers that hang vertically in strips from the ceiling. It makes it look like fire is everywhere!