For little Fairies with magic wands, enchanted tales of happily ever afters and pink fluff with lace and ribbon. Party ideas filled with fun activities and pink tableware and venue décor - Party Lady has all you need for a day filled with fun.
Fairy Magic Products[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Fairy Magic Tableware[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Fairy Magic Boxes and Bags[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Fairy Magic Cakes and Cupcakes[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Fairy Magic Decor[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Fairy Magic Accessories[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Washi Tape[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Fairy Magic Favours[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Want the look?
For Enchanted Fairy Food Ideas:
- Prepare jam sandwiches and cut with a star-shaped cookie cutter.
- Serve cut up fruit on beautiful serving trays .
- Prepare a fizzy Enchanted Fairy Punch. Before the party, freeze red juice in ice cube trays. Cranberry juice or fruit punch drinks could all work. Then on party day, serve sprite or lemonade, and let each child drop in a "magic" ice cube that will make a pink drink fit for a fairy!
- Make fairy wand cookies! Simply prepare star-shaped sugar cookies and slide a wooden ice-cream stick under each cookie before baking. Bake as usual, and ice as desired. Wooden craft sticks are sold at most craft stores. Try using your own favourite recipe, or purchase ready-made cookie mix from the shops.
- Chocolate dipped strawberries are a favourite fairy snack.
- Fill a clear glass with our magenta chevron straws.
- If you wish, allow the children to put colourful cupcake sprinkles over their food - to give a pretty sparkly colour.
- A bowl of jelly beans can be called Fairy Gems.
- Serve drinks with pink party straws and straw flags with little fairies on them.
- Make mini fairy wands, using marshmallows and tooth picks or a wooden skewer. Dip the marshmallows in chocolate sauce or even icing and sprinkle with 100's and 1000's
- View our Pinterest page for more inspiration
Decoration ideas for a Fairy party:
- Use white fairy lights to outline the front door.
- Hang coloured streamers from tree branches in the yard. They will float in the breeze and add to the magical fairy atmosphere.
- Make a banner that says "Welcome to (your child's name) Fairy Party" and hang it near the party entrance. See our coordinating Fairy Bunting and let us do the work for you!
- Lay a cardboard drawbridge for the children to cross at the party entrance.
- Have fairy wings and a fairy wand for each guest as they arrive.
- Use fairy Dust on the table settings or add one sparkly bottle to each party bag as a favour or thank you bag.
- Ask older siblings or neighbours to dress as fairies and help with the party games.
- Fill the party area with huge tissue paper flowers. See our easy Tissue paper pom poms. Arrange groups of flowers on tables, floors, hanging from the ceiling, or tied to chairs.
- Cut large tree, toadstool and castle shapes out of cardboard, paint them, and hang them on the walls of the party area.
- Turn on a bubble making machine to add to the fairy mood.
- Combine clear mini lights with tulle netting and drape around the party space.
- Spread flowers and glitter along the centre of the main table.
- Make cardboard stars, cover in aluminium foil, and hang them from the ceiling.