Pyjama Party Fun ideas for girls and decorating tips for your party! A sleepover at your house will make your birthday party a memorable date for the girls to enjoy. Party Lady can provide everything from tableware and stationery to gifts and favours, so you can have a hassle-free preparation.
Scroll down to view some décor, menu and party game inspiration.
Pyjama Party Products[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Pyjama Party Stationery[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Pyjama Party Tableware[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Pyjama Party Boxes & Bags[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Pyjama Party Cakes & Cupcakes[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Pyjama Party Decor[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Washi Tape[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Pyjama Party Favours[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Pyjama Party Printables[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Want the look?
Pyjama parties and sleepovers usually include traditional party food - pizza, chips and dip, veggies and dip, soda, and lots of sweets!!
- Relaxing Refreshments - Serve soft drinks, strawberry milk, and juice with our magenta and light pink paper straws.
- Cute Cut-Outs - Use cookie cutters in the shape of daisies, stars, and butterflies to cut out peanut butter sandwiches, cheese, and cold meats.
- Popcorn Pizazz - Serve popcorn in traditional popcorn bags and let your guests add toppings of salt & pepper, biltong shavings, aromat and all other yummie popcorn flavourants
- You will most likely be serving breakfast to your guests as well. Here are a few ideas for early-morning treats:
- Smiley Face Pancakes - Make a batch of pancakes, and set them out along with whipped cream, chocolate chips, cherry halves, chocolate sauce, finely chopped nuts, blueberries, or any other sweet treat that can be used to make eyes, a nose, a mouth, hair, etc., on each pancake. Let your guests decorate their pancakes the way they like.
- Waffle Bar - Set up a waffle bar with a selection of syrups and toppings such as cherries, whipped cream, strawberries, chocolate chips, and nuts. Let each child make his or her ultimate waffle.
- Fruit Pops - Slide sections of fruit, such as pineapple, banana, strawberries, and grapes onto a wooden skewer and serve.
- View our Pinterest page for more inspiration
Pyjama Party Decorating Ideas
- Here is a few ideas for party favours: Hand or body lotion, lip gloss, nail polish, costume jewellery or even stickers
- Twist together streamers and drape them along the walls of the party area. Hang long strips of streamers in a row across each entryway into the main party area, creating curtains for your guests to pass through as they come and go.
- Hang a banner near the entrance to the party. Check out our printable pyjama party bunting and let us do the work for you.
- Decorate the ceiling with glow-in-the-dark stars. Your guests will love seeing the shapes appear when the lights go out.
- Scatter plenty of extra pillows, sleeping bags and blankets around the sleeping area. Your guests can use them to lounge on before it's time to sleep.
- Have a selection of music playing in the background for the girls to listen and dance to.
- For an extra-special touch, hang white fairy lights around the room
Activities at a Pyjama Party:
- The Love Bug (Rated G)
- Toy Story (Rated G)
- The Princess Diaries (Rated G)
- Parent Trap (Rated G)
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Rated PG)
- Have a classic pillow fight, but make sure that it doesn't get out of hand
- Play truth or dare
- Have makeovers, give each other facials and paint each others nails