Tenpin Party (Pink)
A Tenpin Bowling Party for girls is a great way to spend your birthday with friends in a fun and safe, family orientated environment. Party supplies such as your tableware and décor requirements can all be arranged with Party Lady.
Create personalised party bags for each party-goer with fun favour ideas, tasty fruit and sweets as well as printable thank-you cards.
Scroll down to view some décor, menu and party game inspiration!
Tenpin Party (Pink) Stationery[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Tenpin Party (Pink) Tableware[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Tenpin Party (Pink) Boxes & Bags[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Tenpin Party (Pink) Cakes & Cupcakes[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Tenpin Party (Pink) Decor[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Tenpin Party (Pink) Accessories[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Tenpin Party (Pink) Washi Tape[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Tenpin Party (Pink) Favours[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Tenpin Party (Pink) Printables[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Want the look?
Fun and interesting Food Ideas for a Girls Tenpin Bowling Party
- Serve guests ball-themed foods, such as meat balls.
- You can also serve traditional party foods such as pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, ice cream and potato chips
- Hotdogs look like a bowling alley and will definitely get the girls exited for the game
- Use cookie cutters to bake Bowling Ball Cookies and ice it with black icing with three white spots
- Ten Pin Bowling Cupcakes - decorate your cupcakes with our beautiful tenpin party cupcake toppers with stripes and the age of the birthday girl on top.
- Bowling Pin Milk Bottles - decorate them with our themed bottle wraps
- Light pink chevron treat bags filled with Popcorn
- Label your snacks with our beautiful tent cards
- View our Pinterest page for more inspiration
Tenpin Bowling Party Decor ideas
- Yellow, Green and Pink Table Cloths
- Use pink & white streamers to hang from the ceiling like the pink & white stripes in a strike!
- Pink & White Striped Paper Table Runner and use yellow serviettes next to each paper plate
- Cardboard Bowling Ball Backdrop
- White, Green & Yellow Helium Balloons
- White, Yellow & Pink Tissue Paper Pom Poms
- Decorate your Main Party Room with our matching Tenpin Bowling Party Flag Bunting
- Use a Chalkboard Scoreboard to write up the scores from the games and another to write up your menu - in a true bowling party style!
- Bowling Ball Paper Plates - or simply use yellow paper plates & pink paper plates and decorate them with favour boxes and yellow serviettes & pink serviettes
- Fold the serviettes into a fan and attach a topper to the middle, just like when you score a strike
- Black polka dot balloons - label them bowling balls with our tenpin bowling tent cards, so that each child can go home with one after the party
- Use washi tape to make two red strips on your drinking cups, just like the rings around a skittle