Tenpin Party (Blue)
Party Ideas for a Tenpin Bowling Party for boys made easy and fun for your child's birthday. Whether its at the bowling alley or at home, you can have balls of fun with our beautiful stationery, boxes & bags, favours and colourful décor all in a Tenpin themed style.
Scroll down to view some décor, menu and party game inspiration and ideas!
Tenpin Party (Blue) Stationery[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Tenpin Party (Blue) Tableware[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Tenpin Party (Blue) Boxes & Bags[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Tenpin Party (Blue) Cakes & Cupcakes[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Tenpin Party (Blue) Decor[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Tenpin Party (Blue) Accessories[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Tenpin Party (Blue) Printables[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Want the look?
Yummy delights for a Ten Pin Bowling Party
- Serve guests ball-themed foods, such as meat balls.
- You can also serve traditional party foods such as pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, ice cream and potato chips
- Ten Pin / Skittle shaped cake - made with white icing and two red strips around the neck
- Use cookie cutters to bake Bowling Pin Cookies and decorate them in colours matching your theme
- Use cookie cutters to bake Bowling Ball Cookies and ice it with black icing with three white spots
- Ten Pin Bowling Cupcakes - decorate your cupcakes with our cupcake toppers with stripes and the age of the birthday boy on the top
- Bowling Pin Milk Bottles - decorate them with our super bottle wraps
- Yellow Chevron Party Bags filled with Popcorn
- Label your snacks with our beautiful tent cards
- View our Pinterest page for more inspiration
Fun decoration tips at your Tenpin Party
- Yellow, Green and Blue Table Cloths
- Use blue & white streamers to hang from the ceiling like the blue & white stripes in a strike!
- Blue & White Striped Paper Table Runner and use yellow serviettes next to each paper plate
- Cardboard Bowling Ball Backdrop
- Blue, Green & Yellow Balloons
- White, Yellow & Blue Tissue Paper Pom Poms
- Decorate your Main Party Room with our matching Printable Tenpin Bowling Party Flag Bunting
- Use a Chalkboard Scoreboard to write up the scores from the games and another to write up your menu - in a true bowling party style!
- Bowling Ball Paper Plates - or simply use yellow & blue paper plates and decorate them with favour boxes and yellow & blue serviettes
- Fold the serviettes into a fan and attach a topper to the middle, just like when you score a strike
- Polka dot black balloons - and label them bowling balls with the tent cards, so that each child can go home with one after the party
- Use washi tape to make two red strips on your drinking cups, just like the rings around a skittle