Get the girls over and party! Whether for a sleepover, baby shower or birthday party, mix and match to perfect your pretty pink party theme. Combine pink party products with our other pink products to create a pink party perfect for your occasion or celebration. Also, use the stationery, gifts and décor to complete your hassle-free party preparations.
Scroll down to view some décor, menu and party game inspiration!
Pink Party Products[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Pink Party Tableware[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Pink Party Boxes and Bags[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Pink Party Cakes and Cupcakes[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Pink Party Decor[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Pink Party Accessories[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Washi Tape[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Pink Party Favours[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Want the look?
Food Ideas for Pink! Party
- Serve croissants, scones or muffins with pink cream cheese. Dye the white cream cheese pink with 1 or 2 drops of red food colouring and then spread over the bread. Alternatively, you can use strawberry jam and cream.
- Serve pink yoghurt with vanilla wafers and strawberries for dipping.
- Put pink spiral candy lollipops or sweets that you can display in dishes on the party table. Some ideas are strawberry bon bons, jelly beans, fizzers and pink lollipops.
- Pink beverages include raspberry sparletta, strawberry milk or pink punch.
- There's no doubt about it, you're going to want to serve pink cupcakes at your Pink party!
- View our Pinterest page for more inspiration
Decoration tips for the Pink! Party
- Light pink, magenta balloons and streamers are a must but there are different shades of pink you can use to make the room look more interesting.
- Ask your guests to dress in pink for the party.
- Look around for pink toys or decorations you already have and then use them as balloon weights.
- Wrap pink netting around the bottom of each chair. When the children sit down, it will look like they're wearing tutus!
- Use pink cardboard to create large pictures that you can stick to the wall. You can create wands, pink cupcakes, butterflies and pink flowers.
- Place real or silk pink flowers in small vases on the party table.
- Make pink tissue flowers to display around the room. Your guests can even help you make them as a craft activity or they can be taken home as favours.
- As the guests arrive, face paint flowers, hearts or butterflies on their hands and cheeks using pink face paint.
Games for a Pink! Party
- Laugh-Off - This laughing contest will have your guests giggling and going gah gah.
- Pink Glasses - Children can see what the world would look like if it were totally pink by making their own pink tinted glasses!
- The Great Cupcake Race - This delicious party game will also help you serve dessert!
- Sweets Scavenger Hunt - Children go on a scavenger hunt for yummy snacks!
- The Treats Hunt - The children will enjoy the treats from their goody bag. So wrap each child's treat in a different print of wrapping paper. Give the child a sample of the wrapping paper his/her treat was wrapped in and they have to find their treat, which is hidden in various places around the room/house.