Wild PartyWild Party with all the animals in the zoo, your collection will have a huge assortment of colourful tableware, decorations, games and fun. Create and decorate your party venue with our brilliant décor tips and ideas!
Scroll down to view some décor, menu and party game inspiration!
Complete your party preparations with our matching boxes & bags, favours and printable items that will make your party just perfect.
Wild Party Products[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Wild Party Stationery[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Wild Party Tableware[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Wild Party Boxes & Bags [ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Wild Party Cakes & Cupcakes[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Wild Party Decor[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Washi Tape[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Wild Party Favours[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Wild Party Printables[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Want the look?
Food and Catering Ideas for a Wild Animals Party:
- Banana Pops: Insert a wooden skewer into the bottom of a halved banana. Pour chocolate sauce over the banana until it is completely covered. Roll the chocolate-covered banana in a thin layer of nuts. Freeze 4-6 hours before serving.
- Animal Snackers: Serve animal crackers in baking cups and let the kids dip the animals into the pudding.
- Pet Chow: Make a snack mix your guests will love. Mix smarties, mini marshmallows, jelly babies and nuts in a large bowl. Serve in new, clean pet bowls.
- Use animal shaped cookie cutters to make zoo cookies!
- View our Pinterest page for more inspiration
Wild Party Décor Ideas:
- Hang green and brown streamers from the ceiling to resemble vines. You can also add to the forest atmosphere with plastic plants and silk flowers.
- Scatter animal figurines and stuffed animals throughout the party area. These can be taken home after the party by guests as favours.
- Assign each party guest a different animal to pretend to be during the party. You can make tails and masks for each guest before the party and pass them out as they arrive.
- Use animal print balloons and favours to decorate the area along with matching animal print fabric. You can use the fabric to cover each chair or cover only the birthday child's chair and call them king or queen of the jungle!
- Play jungle music or animal themed movies softly in the background.
- At the serving table, make a sign that reads "Please feed the animals!"
Games and activities at a Wild Animals Party:
- Animal Masks
Guests colour and wear their own adorable animal masks.
- Bunny Hop Relay Race
Kids will hop as fast as they can to win this relay race.
- Stuffed Animal Zoo
Kids will pamper their favourite stuffed animals during this activity.
- Octopus Tag Game
Any "fish" caught by the "octopus" must help catch other "fish".
- Hippos in Mud
Your guests will be as happy as hippos in mud if they get "stuck" when the music stops.
- Jungle Bingo
Match 5 animals in a row to win jungle bingo!
- Flamingo Contest
Find out which team's "Flamingos" have the best balance with this game.
- Animal Round Up
Send your little farmers out to round up the farm animals hidden in the hay.
- Catch a Tiger By the Tail
Players will have a blast in this spin on the classic game of "Duck, Duck, Goose"! (I wrote a letter to my lover)