Rock-a-bye-BabyRock-a-bye Baby is an enchanting baby range with hand drawn images of a rocking horse, teddy and a wooden building brick, giving the collection a nostalgic sentimental feel.
Start your party planning with beautiful stationery and goody bag ideas, as well as matching table décor, favours and gifts.
Scroll down to view some décor, menu and party game inspiration.
Rock-a-bye-Baby Products[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Rock-a-bye-Baby Stationery[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Rock-a-bye-Baby Tableware[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Rock-a-bye-Baby Boxes and Bags[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Rock-a-bye-Baby Cakes and Cupcakes[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Rock-a-bye-Baby Decor and Accessories[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Want the look?
Yummy Food Ideas for your First Rock-a-Bye Baby Party
Most first birthday parties are really for the adults. Keep it to a manageable number of guests because you will also need to be caring for your birthday baby at the same time.
Ask parents and carers beforehand if anyone is allergic to any kinds of food
Serving finger food is the most convenient as it reminds everyone that this is a first birthday party, after all. The babies and toddlers can join in too if you serve easy-to-grab food.
- Pizzas is always a party favourite. Make pizzas and add the toppings to look like a face.
- Serve soft foods like yoghurt's and ice cream
- Hot chips
- Fruit juice
- Marshmallows and other sweeties small children love
Serve your snacks on our beautiful Rock-a-Bye Baby Paper Plates and use the Rock-a-Bye Baby Serviettes to compliment your Rock-a-Bye theme perfectly.
Favourite Finger Foods
- Mini pies
- Mini quiches
- Mini savoury pancakes
- Mini Pizzas
- Chicken Strips and dip
Fruit can make an attractive finger food for a first birthday. Make fruit kebabs by arranging a variety of fruit on a short wooden skewer. Use strawberries, pineapple, melon balls, mango piece, apples, grapes or any fruit you desire to use. Serve with a delicious yoghurt dip.
Get creative with the cake, especially if you know the baby's gender. Use pink or blue icing and decorate your cake with our beautiful Rock-a-Bye baby cake bunting.
For the cutest cupcakes, wrap them in the Rock-a-Bye Baby cupcake wraps and decorate them with the Rock-a-Bye Baby cupcake decoration kit
Visit our Pinterest page for more inspiration
Decorating your party venue for your First Rock-a-Bye Baby Party
- Hang the Rock-a-Bye baby bunting around the baby shower area to create a beautiful relaxed atmosphere
- Hang balloons on the outside of your party venue. This gives off a warm inviting atmosphere for the guests and the little ones will love all the coloured balloons.
- Scatter our matching Rock-a-Bye baby confetti on the tables
- Display your cake and cupcakes on our Rock-a-Bye Baby Cake Stand
- To add a small touch of pink or blue, decorate the glasses by tying a pink or blue ribbon around the stems and add the Rock-a-Bye baby glass decorations on top.
- Get creative with mirrors. Babies finds it fascinating to look at themselves in the mirror, so why not take advantage of it.
Keeping the kids entertained at your First Rock-a-Bye Baby Party
Mini Cupcake Hunt
As the host you can hide your deliciously baked cupcakes and the parents can take their kids on a little adventure to find the lost cupcakes.
Hire Some Professionals
Magic Shows may be a little too advanced for the average one year old, but there are plenty of professionals that would appeal to this age group. Hire a clown that can make balloon dogs and all kinds of little animals.
Time to Boogie
Plan to sing songs. Babies love a rhythm so they can boogie. Singing songs with your baby may change his mood from grumpy and tearful to happy and cheerful in just a few seconds. Video sing-alongs are even better because they have visual stimuli to intensify the effects of the rhythm.
Use Toys and Activities That They Already Enjoy
Don't worry about structured party games. If your child enjoys the ball pit or swing set or even a container of bubbles, use them to your advantage.
If the weather is warm outside, set up a sprinkler or kiddie pool, but just make sure there is plenty of supervision.
Colouring and finger painting are also popular options for toddlers.
Kids love blowing bubbles and trying to catch them