Enchanted RoseGentle pink roses and graceful, delicate swallows beautify the products in this theme. Match this design with pink and white stationery, décor & tableware found below. An elegant collection just right for picnics, summer parties, birthdays, anniversaries and baby showers. In fact, ideal for just about any event.
Scroll down to view some décor, menu and party game inspiration!
Enchanted Rose Products[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Enchanted Rose Tableware[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Enchanted Rose Boxes and Bags[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Enchanted Rose Cakes and Cupcakes[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Enchanted Rose Decor[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Enchanted Rose Accessories[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Washi Tape[ HIDE/SHOW - CLICK TO TOGGLE ]
Want the look?
Easy treats to accompany any taste at your Enchanted Rose Party
Serve your snacks on our beautiful Enchanted Rose Platters to match your theme and use the Enchanted Rose Paper plates for your guests accompanied by the Enchanted Rose Serviettes
Finger snacks you can serve at your party:
- Mini pies
- Mini quiches
- Mini savoury pancakes
- Dainty sandwiches
- Mini milk tarts
- Mini cheese cakes
Serve all time party favourite food like hot dogs, burgers and pizzas
Fruit can make an attractive finger food for any party. Make fruit kebabs by arranging a variety of fruit on a short wooden skewer. Use strawberries, pineapple, melon balls, mango piece, apples, grapes or any fruit you desire to use. Serve with a delicious yoghurt dip.
For the cutest cupcakes, decorate them with the Enchanted Rose Cupcake Kit. Display the cupcakes individually on the Enchanted Rose cake stands or give the cupcakes as a party favour for the guest in the Enchanted Rose individual cupcake boxes.
View our Pinterest page for more inspiration
Classy decorating ideas for your Enchanted Rose Party
- To add a small touch of pink , decorate glasses by tying a pink ribbon around the stems.
- Wow your guests by hanging this Enchanted Rose Bunting around the baby shower area to create a beautiful, relaxed atmosphere
- Look around for pink toys or decorations you already have and then use them as balloon weights.
- Wrap pink netting around the bottom of each chair. When the children sit down, it will look like they're wearing tutus.
- Placepink flowers in small vases on the party table.
- Make pink tissue flowers to display around the room. Your guests can even help you make them as a craft activity or they can be taken home as favours.
Games and Activities for your Enchanted Rose Party
- Pink Glasses - Children can see what the world would look like if it were totally pink by making their own pink tinted glasses.
- The Great Cupcake Hunt - This delicious party game will also help you serve dessert! Send the kids out on a cupcake hunt, giving them clues to follow. divide the kids in two teams. The team that finds the hidden cupcakes first wins a prize and everyone gets to enjoy the cupcakes.
- Sweets Scavenger Hunt - Children go on a scavenger hunt for yummy snacks!
- Wrap a gift for each child. Make sure each child's gift is wrapped in a different colour paper. Give the child a sample of the wrapping paper his/her treat was wrapped in and they have to find their treat, which is hidden in various places around the room/house.